Friday, May 20, 2011

Walmart Stars

I'm sure these or something like them have been around, but everyone needs a laugh

 Pimp my ride....
1980’s glasses, giant pearls, fake eyebrows and the Three Stooges haircut…
it works for her 
 Well Jr. was hungry and I didn't want to lose my place in line
 Not sure the Zebra purse is stylin
 Pick a fold, any fold
 Latisha got her a new weave and it's looking soooo good you could play checkers on it
 After shopping, Bertha is going to the movies...she's already picked her seat
 You looking at my slippers?  Well, are ya!
 Hey, hookers have to shop too....
 Shaniqua's thong is one of the new Hi-riser styles
 A funny thing happened on the way to clown school
 As my daughter tells me, well when I get old everyone will have the same tatts and piercings

 Bill loves pink and it goes well with his black skirt and bra
 Aunt Verbena is sleep walking again
 And running down her legs.....eeeek
Nemo has been found in a mismatch sale at Goodwill
Excuse me sir, but your bikini top is untied
 Jim's wife had no idea where her thong went
 And Connie was proud she could still wear her grade school skirt, almost...

 Back boobs
 Leg boobs?
Self explanatory 
 Maaahmmm, your butt is showing
 Which is fake, the beard or the boobs....
 I give up, no comment
 Ass backwards, defined...
 I hope that huge box has undies in it
 After that bucket of fried chicken, Lulu just had to take a nap
 That comb over isn't fooling anyone
Any shorter and she'll need a hairnet
Indecision is the key to flexibility
 A very enthusiastic "Turkey" lover
 Just put the candy back
To hell with getting dressed today, 
I’m just going to throw on a dew rag and call it good. 
 I think he forgot the fashion includes boxers
 what is that?...Is that a...OMG!
 Who knew there was room for a phone too
 Clean up on shoe aisle.....STAT
 Winner of the Mullet contest
 Just say no to sugar, it's bad for your tooth

No comments:

Post a Comment